Scrapbooking is a perfect way to blend creativity and nostalgia. This Saturday is National Scrapbooking Day so below are some tips on products and organizing photos.
- If photos are not already grouped by date, set them in piles of 5 year increments or by holiday/celebration.
- Read my tips on Cutting for Business, on how to organize a craft room.
- Group your supplies by product.
- Make sure you have everything you need before you get down to scrapping!
- Have a separate space just for tackling your scrapbook. With large sheets and lots of supplies, it’s easy to take over a whole room.