- Forty-two percent of homeowners experience more anxiety when their homes are unorganized.
- A study at Princeton University found that in cluttered environments "the chaos restricts your ability to focus. The clutter also limits your brain's ability to process information."
- Getting rid of clutter can eliminate up to 40% of household work.
- Sixteen percent of moms with at least three kids won't let them invite friends over due to clutter.
- Only 25% of garages are used to park a car.
- Twenty-three percent of American adults have paid bills late because they couldn't find them.
How does your home stack up? It's certainly not a competition, but sometimes it's nice to know where you are on the journey!